I can’t believe my baby boy has been here for over three months now! And I can’t believe I am just now getting to this nursery reveal post, but hey, being a mom of two is quite time consuming!
I am so happy with how Henry’s gender neutral boho nursery turned out. I was going for contrasting neutral colors and a lot of varying shapes. So, the moon/tribal theme seemed to work great!
A lot of pieces in this nursery were found on Facebook Marketplace, thrifted or refinished. My favorite part of the nursery is the refinished Ikea dresser. The dresser was 25 dollars (originally 250!). It had some scratches and needed some TLC, so we purchased this cute geometric wallpaper from Etsy, spray painted the knobs with a copper finish and ta-da! It’s a brand new dresser!
I will link as many pieces as I can at the bottom of the post!
But, before I do that. I need to talk about our baby monitor. We purchased a pretty low-grade monitor for Hadleigh (I know good ones are expensive), but the quality was just terrible. You can barely see her at night time, which is when she’s in her bed the most.
This time around, I knew I wanted something better with higher quality. I am so thankful Miku reached out to work together so I could review their monitor for you guys! And it does NOT disappoint.
Some of my favorite features of the Miku monitor:
- It comes with a smartphone app – so viewing is super easy and convenient.
- The app will notify you when a sound is detected
- The monitor has technology that can track your baby’s respirations! The BEST part. No attachments on the baby needed!
- You can play music or sounds through the app – so it acts like a sound machine! You’re also able to put a timer on the sounds!
- The app allows you to talk to your baby through the monitor!
- It has a very sleek design, and comes with wire covers.
- You can see your baby clearly at night!